Happy Families Happy Babies provides coaching to support behavior changes, reduce stress, and help you flourish in your personal, parenting, and partnership roles. Maybe you have been given expert advice, but need some guidance to implement the expert recommendations. Maybe you are ready to throw expert advice out the window and connect deeply with who you are and what you want out of life. Coaching helps in both situations. We can help you create a plan to achieve a goal, through a process that also connects you to the deep values that are guiding your lifestyle choices and behaviors. Through coaching you will gain insight about the stumbling blocks that are preventing success, and a partner who is committed to your process of behavioral change and personal transformation.
Coaching is available for individuals; however, we specialize in therapeutic couples coaching as an alternative to marriage counseling. Our approach is collaborative, action oriented, and educational. We never diagnose and we do not take insurance. Please contact Jessica today for more information about how coaching can improve your intimate relationship and your parenting.
- Financial planning for a baby
- Balancing work and home life
- Stress reduction for conscious conception
- Deciding on if and when the time for children may be
- Establishing a positive relationship with your OB/GYN or midwifery office
- Building social support for when baby arrives
- Creating a space and collecting goods for baby: What to buy for your baby today and what can wait
- Exploring new parenting options such as co-sleeping, feeding issues, whether or not to hire a doula or take a childbirth education class
- Creating opportunities for intimacy with your partner
- Self care for exhaustion
- Dealing with separation when baby goes to daycare
- Cooperation and division of household tasks